Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Judy

Adult Blog Hub
I was in the City this morning very early. I left 4:30 am to have a breakfast meeting with a client. I finished 8:30 and called K asking her if she needs something. I was surprised but she told me to go to Gail's house, she left an earring there and I can pick it up for her. Of course I knew what is going to happen.

I didn't even phone ahead, just rang the bell at about 9:00 am. She answered the door totally naked, just the way I like it. I told her I am suppose to pick up K's earring and she got it for me. Then I saw Judy sitting on the couch also naked. A beautiful 18 year old girl who I have fucked before. Gail gave me the earring and invited me to stay which I wanted to do. Then she asked me to get comfortable and undress like they are. Gail and Judy started to kiss and I watched until Gail invited me over. She spread Judy's legs apart and I started to lick her. Judy is very vocal and moaned as licked her. In the meanwhile I felt Gail's fingers in my asshole and she was lubing me up. I knew what she was going to do and I soon felt her dildo deep in my asshole.
I am not gay but that did feel good. Judy screamed and squirted all over my face. I was ready to fuck her but Gail told me no. She traded places with Judy and I fucked Gail. She held me like a vise. I was amazed at her strength. We both came at the same time. Still hard, I stayed inside her and we kissed. Judy joined us and she licked me from underneath. I felt her tongue licking inside my asshole. She sucked my balls also. As I pulled out the cream dripped into her mouth and she drank it.
Gail asked me if I wanted to fuck Judy and of course I did. Judy sucked me to get me hard again and then I fucked her. She really liked it when I came inside her.
I really wanted to stay but I needed to get back to Jersey. I was meeting someone in Cherry Hill.Then I asked her what happened to the other younger girls.
Her face lit up and called two girls who I know were not older than 16. They were watching us the whole time. It really creaped me out. They were dressed like school girls getting ready to attend class. Gail asked me if I wanted to fuck them but I declined, I needed to go.
I will be back in the City on Thursday. I must tell K what happened. I think there is something going on here.

No comments: