Friday, October 30, 2009

Surprise

Adult Blog Hub
Usually on Friday morning I get to spend time with Jasmine. For those who don't know her. She is a beautiful 25 year old black woman. I wouldn't call her black, rather light chocolate bronze color. In the summer her skin shines very bronze looking. Her breasts are a 36C , very round and firm. Her ass isn't a bubble butt , just enough roundness to show off . Her body is is very muscular, not muscle really, just very defined and toned. It comes from the work outs she does everyday.
She has a very beautiful face and hair. As for sex, she is bi sexual and very passionate. We both enjoy the sex we have together. Besides which she has a kinky side that I like.

This morning was not to be. All three girls had to go the gym so I was left alone. I am up very early and started my work. Also I like to clean up the house and not leave everything for the others.

I heard the bell ring and to my surprise it was Dee. She stopped over hoping to find me here. I have really missed her. The sex was great in the summer. She is back from Europe now and will be working in NYC for the next three months. They rented a house in Jersey near us.

We didn't waste any time. Both of us stripped naked and we started to fuck right away, no fore play. Just down and dirty. We did that many times together in the summer. Just a quick fuck to satisfy us both.

Afterwards we sat on the couch naked together, playing with each other and kissing. Then she started again. Now we took our time pleasuring each other. Again after we finished we stayed together for a little bit. Dee got up, got dressed and had to leave. Dee never changes, I enjoy her.

No comments: