Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fashion Week in New York City

Things have settled down since I have come back.We are back to our regular goings about. I enjoyed waking up this past Friday next to Jasmine.My chocolate princess was so horny we fucked for an hour straight in every position possible. She even enjoyed the piss I had to take in the shower.

I took her out for lunch.We enjoyed each others company. It was K's suggestion and I highly agreed with her.

K and I were invited to a special designer party Friday night for fashion week.J called us both and begged us to come.I knew this would be good for J so we decided to go.This was a black tie affair. I knew I was out of my league with these people. I am in mass merchandising, not fancy clothes. When we got there we met J and the three of us went in. I met some name designers and I could tell they were attracted to my wife and J. One of them asked J who we were, She told her (the designer) we were her lovers. No reaction,just smiling, stoking J's arm. I was very out of place but J made a contact.

J invited us back to her apartment for a drink.We were both eager to go. Sam was sleeping on the couch wearing only panties.Her breasts heaving up and down,so beautiful. Sam woke up and J served us drinks.I cautioned K not to drink too much because she will pass out.

K must have been in a real horny mood as I saw her get very friendly with Sam.They started touching each other. J and I watched them and I felt J's hand rubbing my ass.I knew we were going to stay the night. Sam took J by the hand and went into her bedroom. J and I were soon naked on the couch.

I marvel at her big tits and like the bounce as she goes up and down on my cock. I came right away and then we started again. This time we took our time and again I filled her pussy up. Her body smells so good,the sweat mixed with the perfume is very sexy.

After we finished I wiped J clean. Then we went into Sam's bedroom. It was very erotic watching the girls fuck each other. I didn't feel it at first. J was stroking my cock,then faster until my cum splashed all over Sam and K. The girls looked up and licked the cum off each other.

The girls watched as I fucked K making her moan and scream as we came together.It is something special that K and I have.

I got my turn with J and Sam as well. I don't think we fell asleep until 3:00 am. I woke up Saturday about 11:00, very late for me. J was next to me and asked me for a quick fuck like we did on the trip every morning. J is such a sexual woman, fucking her is such a pleasure. She got out of bed naked and I could see the cum dripping down her thigh.

The girls laughed,they were naked as well. We had a great brunch, fucked some more and finally left. We didn't get home until about 7:00 pm. We bought Chinese and deli sandwiches bringing supper home for the girls.

We really enjoyed ourselves. K wants to go to the swinger party again. I told her I will arrange it.

No comments: