Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Visit

I need to go the beach house today . Someone has given us an offer we cant refuse. Yes , I might miss it but there are other places we can go. I know the house means so much to us.A real fuck house that we have enjoyed over and over again.But again, for the right price we will sell it.

K sent Jasmine home to go with me. K and Debbie have a full day of classes so that left Jasmine. I told her to dress warm because the shore is colder. I laughed as she lifted her sweat shirt,showing me no bra.I love her dark nipples so suckable. The ride is about an hour from the house.

We met the agent there with his customer.It turns out they were yanking my chain. I spent a half hour,they loved the place except they didn't want to pay the price that was quoted to me.I was pissed and walked away.Wasting my time and gas going for nothing.

Jasmine is such a nice girl she knew I was pissed went on to please me. She did a strip tease,nice and slow.Of course it got me to smile.Once naked she held my fingers to her pussy.I pushed inside and felt her wetness.She sucked my fingers and we did it again. Once I was naked I sat on the couch and she mounted me.Her firm young chocolate breasts against my chest.Up and down she went on my hard cock until I came inside her.

I held her close to me,her body feels so good.We fucked one more time then we got dressed and left.The smell of sex was very heavy in the air.

We went to Jimmy's to eat lunch.This time of the year it is empty and we sat by the window.In the summer they want you in and out.Now they want us to sit here and take our time. The waitress saw Jasmine running her foot up my leg.She smiled at us when we left.

In the car Jasmine took off her sweatshirt and wore only her white muscle t, no bra. Beautiful to look at and beautiful to fuck. I may sound that I only want to fuck her.That I love to do but I do like her very much as a person.

She is a beautiful person.

No comments: