Tuesday, February 1, 2011

San Fran

Our appointment was moved up to 11:45 am. We are invited to an early lunch with our Chinese hosts. I told J to dress very conservative. They are intimidated with blonds who have big breasts. J will bring her samples along with her I want to hear what the Chinese think of the dress.By no means should she give them a sample, they will knock it off and copy it.

K called me early this morning.It was 5:00 am our time but it so happens we were up. J and I had a morning fuck session.I love to fuck her tits.She is a fantastic oral sex partner.J loves it when I fuck her pussy and asshole with my tongue.Of course I wouldn't do it unless I liked it too. K is funny asking me if we already had sex this morning,she knows me too well.I told her we just finished.Then I asked her if Tommy was filling her.Laughing she told me Tommy is nice but only a one hit wonder.She is waiting for me to come back.

She told me a storm is coming Tues to Thurs so I need to plan my flight back accordingly. I need to go to Chicago ,but I don't want to get stuck there.If we do get stuck,J and I will fuck our brains out together for three days.

A lot depends on today's appointment.They might want me to stay over another day or entertain us at dinner.I like the Chinese way of doing business.Once there is a trust established everything is done on a handshake and promise.Its the old way of doing business.

We exchanged pleasantries then sat down for lunch. We finished about 3:30 and there is no way I was going to fly to Chicago today and then to Newark to miss the storm. So we decided to stay over night and leave in the morning. Our Chinese hosts did require us to have dinner with them so we are on our own. We will leave early in the morning to Chicago and see from there.

We went back to the hotel. We weren't hungry so we went walking. The weirdest people live here in San Francisco. Maybe we are weird to them. Its not real hot here but J insisted on not wearing a bra.She likes the tie up shirt look,so do I. On the way back we found a wine store and bought an interesting funny sounding name. The hotel has a nice pool so we thought to take advantage of it.

J wore her micro thong with the top that is a size too small. I was happy there were no families there. We had the pool to our selves which was fine. Then I recognized the desk clerk who joined us. A petite girl, pretty, and a nice body.She took a big interest in J (who wouldn't). We started to talk but nothing came of it. I saw J say something to her and she looked at me smiling. I told J I was going upstairs and left the two of them together.

I switched on the TV waiting for J but she didn't come so I started the bottle of wine by myself,it was good. I left it out and then went into the shower. I didn't hear them come in and walked out naked.They were on the bed fucking girl / girl and I just watched. My cock was rock hard and I stroked myself. J saw me and asked me to join them. The girls name is Becky, finally a normal name.

Becky started to suck my cock and J squeezed my balls.Her fingers in my asshole making me erupt with so much cum Becky almost chocked.It was all over her.J started to lick all the cum and they kissed sharing the cum. I became hard once more and J telling Becky ,I told you so. Becky went on all fours and J slid underneath her.I pounded Becky,slapped her small ass.Then going harder and faster until I filled her pussy with my cum.It dripped down to J's mouth. J licked Becky's asshole sending her moaning.

We finished the bottle of wine and Becky stayed the night.I told her we are leaving early to Chicago. Becky watched as J and I had morning sex as usual. We exchanged emails and phone numbers telling her if she comes to NYC drop us a line.

We left Becky; watching her pleasure herself,legs spread apart real wide.

On to Chicago, then hopefully home.

No comments: