Sunday, February 13, 2011

More Please

The girls went out to shop.Again I don't know why they want to shop so much.Is there anything they don't have? I think not!!!

J called me and thanked me for coming to the party with K.They both enjoyed us very much.I told her that when the weather gets warmer and we go to the beach house we will invite them both.They can stay as long as they want. I told her about K's request we go to another swinger party.That means she wants to get fucked by five guys again.She gets covered in cum and is dirty,she likes it. I, on the other hand meet knew people and we fuck. J just laughed.

The bell rang and it was Christie. Dressed in a hoodie which I could see she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were sticking out. She wore pajama bottoms which looked nice. I invited her in and we talked for a little while. She kept playing with her zipper and I helped her unzipped it. Her beautiful young breasts, so round and firm popped out.I started to suck them and chew her nipples.

She quickly slipped out of her bottoms, yep no panties. Her pussy freshly shaved which I started to lick. I laid her down on the table and licked her pussy down to her asshole. Her juices started to flow;she tastes real good. I was hard already and wanted to fuck her. I slid right in and went in and out slowly at first then faster.

I filled her pussy up and stayed hard inside for a while.What a beautiful girl, a body that is perfect. I reached for a cup and pulled out. Letting our sex dip into it. Then I put it to her lips and she drank the whole thing even licking the inside of the cup.

I needed to piss and she followed me to the bathroom. She held my cock as I pissed. I became hard again so it was hard to piss.She licked my cock after I finished.There were still more drops of piss and she licked it all. We kissed and I could taste the bitterness of the piss on her lips.Then she licked her tongue on my lips and we kissed again.

We went into the fuck room with the big sky light in the middle of the room. She pushed me down and I spread my legs, my cock hard. Her tongue was licking me all over my cock and balls.I could tell she was trying to please me.Her tongue licked the inside of my asshole making me moan. We then went 69 and pleasured each other.Her juices flowed into my mouth as I licked her up and down her taint.First her asshole then her pussy.

I wanted to fuck her again. Getting on all fours,fucking her from behind I pounded her pussy, slapping her ass red and pulling her hair. She screamed for me to make her my whore which I was doing. We fucked longer because of the several times I already came. When I did,I felt my cum exploding inside her.Holding her belly tightly to me as I dumped my cum inside her.

Both of us were satisfied. I watched as she got off the bed.Her perfect body shaking making me hard.She was surprised I got hard again and gave me a great blow job.

We talked about the trip and that I missed K even though I fucked my brains out with J and Heather.

The room smelled of sex so I aired it out after she left.

Well cum home !!!!!

No comments: