Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Private Time

There is a thing called private time that I don't want to be with anyone or fuck anyone.Just be by myself to clear my head. This morning is one of those days. Don't get me wrong, when the opportunity comes to fuck one of my girls ,I will, not just now.

The girls know that I work at home . A home office has several advantages.Mainly freedom to do what I want , when I want. But there are disadvantages also.I am constantly getting interrupted.Most guys would think I am crazy turning down fucking a beautiful woman.But lets face it I need to make money or I cant continue fucking beautiful women.

This morning is one of those days.She knows very well I cant turn her down.That my cock gets hard just thinking of fucking her pink pussy.She enjoys being a dirty girl willing to do things other guys wouldn't make her do.

Jasmine runs into the house knowing I am there pretending to look for some clothes she forgot to take to the gym.She needs a replacement sports bra because she ripped the one she was wearing. I know her tricks as she takes off her sweatshirt,her tits bounce out.Those beautiful brown breasts with dark nipples sticking out. She sees me adjusting myself and smiles.My cock is hard and she knows it.

She goes into her room and comes out naked.Her beautiful body waiting for me to fuck her. We both smile and I undress. Now we are both naked and I take her to my bed. She smells the morning sex K and I had earlier. Spreading her legs apart she shows me her pussy so pink and wet. I taste it and lick the juices. She begins to squirm as my fingers are inside her.

We start to have sex.Her legs on my shoulders, my cock inside her.I pound her hard and fast. I soon explode inside her watching the cream drip out. I like the contrast of white cum on her beautiful mocha brown body. I cant wait for the summer when she turns deep brown, so exotic.

She licks my cock fingering my asshole.It causes me to get hard again. Sometimes I think I am like a blow up doll the way it happens. Her mouth swallows my cock.My hands on her head as I fuck her mouth. It takes longer but I shoot my cum down her throat. I can taste it when we kiss.She keeps some in her mouth and tongues it to me.

Its time for her to go back to work.She thanks me for the private fuck we had, I liked it as well.Our naked bodies together as we kissed goodbye then we dressed.

No more distractions ,I need to finish my work.

No comments: