Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Lunch

How do you top a sex party? Debbie and Jasmine want to next month with us. I will ask our hostess but I don't think its a big deal.

K suggested we all go to lunch together, some place special. From her tone I let her keep talking. There is a Hooters in Union that we have been before. The weather is nice today,the girls dressed the part. Each one wore a muscle shirt,no bra.Their nipples poking through the shirt.Nothing was left to the imagination. We all packed into the SUV and away we went.

We were the first customers of the day.We were greeted very nicely and the manager said he isn't having any try outs.I laughed because they weren't. We talked about the sex party and our waitress overheard us and was standing there listening. Then K saw one of her clients from the gym.Right away all the waitresses became our friends.

I bought Hooter girls shirts for K and the girls. K bought extra because she will cut off the bottoms and work out in them.

Jasmine wore her shirt home..Wow is the only word I can say. I was horny all the way home. You would think with all the fucking I could control myself,nope-fuck away.

No comments: