Friday, February 4, 2011

Good Friday

Nice to be home and sleep in my own bed. Its Friday that meant my chocolate princess,Jasmine is next to me. She woke me up by way of sucking my cock.swallowing every drop.

We talked about my trip and all the sex I had with J and Heather,She told me about Tommy.He is sweet but can only fuck once.They are use to me so it left them all disappointed. I know Jody will pay me a visit next week since its ok with Tommy,

Jasmine asked me if I needed to piss.She likes to be freaky with me. She turned on the shower water and told me to skip the toilet, She knelt down and I started to pee.Guys know what it means to pee after sex,very strong. Holding my legs she lifted her head and opened her mouth.I aimed inside and she took it. She drank it all and smiled,the water washing everything away.

She sucked me again and I became hard.Turning around she handed me the soap to lube her.I see all she wanted was for me to fuck her,nothing else. My cock went straight into her asshole.Fucking together I came , then watching the water wash it down her legs,

We fucked one more time in bed and then she told me she is late for the gym. K is training her to take over operations with Debbie while we go away.

That's it for now,good to be back. I called J and she answered me hello lover, thanks for the trip.

No comments: