Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friends

The girls are out now so I can get some work done.I don't mean work-work.I mean around the house work.I need to fix a piece of siding,stuff like that.

I got everything ready and started to work. Half way through Maria shows up. We chat but she sees I am busy and need to finish.I was surprised that she knew how to do these things.She actually helped me,her father was in construction and she knows a lot.

We went inside both of us thirsty.So we drank some beer, maybe too much.It didn't take long for us to be naked. Her Spanish full breasts and round curves makes her so beautiful. She sat next to me on the couch and we drank some more beer. Her fingers around my cock making me feel so good. Her legs spread open I started to finger her.She was very wet,the squishy noises were loud.She licked my fingers and we kissed.

She mounted my hard cock.Up and down she went and I squeezed her big tits. When I finally came she collapsed against me, she felt wonderful. She moved her ass around and around until I got hard again.We started over this, time I fucked her from behind. I felt myself explode inside her pussy. The cum leaked down on the towel that was under her.

We were both sweaty and dirty.Part from working outside and part from fucking.I like the smell of her sweaty body. She played with my chest hair and I played with her nipples.

Maria is also a dirty girl. I mean the best girl is a dirty girl. We went into the shower and I needed to pee.She put her finger in my asshole as my yellow stream went all over body.The water wasn't turned on so I could see myself washing her in my pee. She bent down and held my cock drinking the left over pee,swallowing everything. She smiled and we kissed.Her wet body from my pee against mine.She tongued me so I could taste the pee.

I turned on the water,everything washed away.I soaped her up and played with her nipples.Cleaning her asshole and pussy making her moan.She spread her legs apart and I held her ass open.I wanted to fuck her Spanish ass.I got inside but she is very tight.She pushed back onto me and I was in.We fucked together cumming inside her.I stayed in and felt her ass moving around on my cock.She wanted me to fuck her again.She knows I can recharge which I did.

This time I was rough,slapping her ass and pulling her hair.I reached around and pinched her nipples.She was screaming for me to fuck her harder. I filled her ass once more with my cum.I pulled out watching everything pour our of her ass.

Maria is very passionate and sexual so she likes to kiss a lot.We both like oral very much so I took her to my bed. We went 69 and spent a long time pleasuring each other.

She thanked me very much for the wonderful sex. i told her in the summer we go to the beach house and she is invited when ever she wants. She loves K very much and enjoys the sex together with her. I am the only man she has sex with everyone else are women. I told her what a waste.....

No comments: