Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wanting More

There is nothing wrong with wanting more, we all indulge in it. K is so nervous about the sex party we are going to Friday night.Looking at K you will see the most beautiful woman possible. She knows how beautiful she is but still seems insecure comparing herself to others.

This morning in bed we had great morning sex.Her tight belly going up and down as I fucked her hairless pussy.Her skin is so smooth,no bumps or pimples anywhere on her. I could tell she was horny by the way she was digging her nails into my back as I fucked her. It made me explode inside her and I went the extra mile. The bed was soaked from both of us.

We went again going on all fours as I fucked her from behind.I played rough with her which she usually doesn't like.Her ass was red from the slapping. We fucked together and we both came at the same time.

She is so looking forward to Friday. I am too

No comments: