Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In The City

I accomplished three things yesterday. I needed to see a customer, I fucked J and Sam, and we got to visit a designer.

My meeting with my customer was for breakfast.I took the train in because I hate the bus with all the sweaty and perfumed ladies who squash me. I asked him why cant we do a lunch meeting and he told me that's how it goes.A real prick, but he gives me a lot of business so I am willing to put up with it, and he knows it.Its all a game.

The next stop was J's apartment. Our appointment was for 11:45 so we had plenty of time. I love being greeted at the door by a big breasted,beautiful woman.We kissed and she pulled me inside. Sam already left so it was just J and me.

She undressed me and my cock was hard as a rock. I love her lips around it.She let her teeth go up and down on my cock squeezing my balls at the same time.I was ready to blow my load but she stopped it.

J smelled so nice.I could tell she just finished her shower.We went 69 on the bed.She told me her and Sam had their girl / girl sex this morning on this bed. Her pussy was so fresh and clean.It was so nice licking her up and down pussy to asshole.She jumped as my tongue fucked inside her asshole, she loves that.

Slowly we started to fuck,then faster.Her legs up in the air so I could get deep inside her. Of course my cum filled her pussy up and I stayed hard as we kissed. We managed to fuck a few more times but now we needed a shower. We couldn't go on an appointment like this.

We both like shower sex and she is up for anal.I emptied myself inside her asshole.Then watching the cum spill out and washed away.

On the way to the appointment she put her arm into mine.We walked like lovers.Why not,we are. The appointment went well.They are receptive to her dresses much better than in LA. Sam will follow up together with J. I think she will do well.

J took me to lunch.She treated because she is very grateful to me for helping her and Sam. She sent a present to K as a thank you for sharing me.

I wasn't driving so I bought a bottle of wine to drink back in her apartment. Sam was already home and I could tell she was one horny woman. We kissed and soon the three of us were naked. We drank the wine which wasn't too much for three people. Sam showed me how she can fuck the bottle. J licked it after wards,very erotic. My cock was hard again.

Sam loves sex as much as J except I have a relationship with J,not so much with Sam.More of a tag a long which of course I don't mind. She gives a beautiful blow job and the girls traded the cum in their mouths.

It was late so I needed to go home.K picked me up at the station and I told her about my day.

No comments: