Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lovely

I have been busy the last few days.But not busy to have sex with my beautiful chocolate princess,Jasmine. Next Friday K and I are going to a sex party in NYC and Jasmine wants to come with us. Its up to K because this is a thing we do just together.

For some reason Debbie stayed home from the gym yesterday morning.I didn't know it and went to take a shower.Debbie joined me.Her muscular body that can give her daughter,Heather a run for her money. Debbie is not like K or Jasmine.She doesn't crave sex like they do.She enjoys sex but can live without too.

Yesterday she couldn't. We kissed in the shower and she asked me how is sex with her daughter.She talked dirty and I knew she was super horny.Holding onto the shower bars I fucked her.We went together and came at the same time. Then I understood she wanted me to know she is as good as Heather.

We fucked together in every position.We kept going and going,fucking and sucking each other.We needed to change the sheets after wards. I must say she is good,mother knows best.

This morning K and I talked in bed . We do that a lot.I feel her warm naked body next to me.I feel her fingers around my cock stroking me until I cum all over her.She cuddles next to me and I feel her wet belly,we laugh. She is excited about the sex party this Friday night. She loves being fucked in front of everyone.

No comments: