Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Sex Party

Friday afternoon K is home early.It is taking her some time to get ready.We must leave no later than 5:00pm to get there on time, She is finally done,how beautiful and sexy can a woman be ? Only K can be that person. She is wearing a black dress that is divided down the front,It is apparent she is not wearing a bra.Her nipples sticking through the fabric . Her shoulders exposed ,the dress top around her neck. Her hair is short and I see she has shaved it on one side above her ear. The back of her head has a small braid. Her body is well defined showing her upper arms well toned. She lifted her dress and showed me she was completely bare,no panties.

We took an overnight bag as we were instructed with a change of clothes since we can expect to stay through Saturday brunch. We had to stop twice because K was so nervous,she had to pee.

Arriving at the address we come to this gated estate and we announce ourselves.We find a spot among many other cars. Of course we are late and dinner has begun. K makes her grand entrance and I see all eyes are on her.Both men and women licking their lips.I could imagine they are thinking here is fresh meat. We already filled out a questionnaire about our sexual wants for tonight. K was placed between two men and I was placed between two beautiful black women.

All through the meal I felt their hands up and down my legs.I of course returned the favor and managed for them to spread their legs,thereby finger fucking them and licking their juices. I saw everyone around the table doing the same so I knew I was ok. Dinner was very good. I took the fish because I don't like to eat meat where I don't know the people.I once had food poisoning, so I am careful.

In the middle of desert the hostess got up and explained all the rules. Then everyone got up and went their separate ways. I managed to hold onto one of the black women who sat next to me. She was black as night and very beautiful face and body. She told me most white guys never see an interest in her and I told her it was their loss. We went to an empty room to have sex. I knew I was going to fuck this beautiful black woman and give her something to remember me by.

I laid her on the bed and started to explore her body,taking my time. Her pink pussy was big, probably stretched from some black guys big cock. I licked her up and down making her moan. Then we went 69. I could tell she knew how to suck cock. My tongue licked her pussy then up her taint into her asshole.I fucked her pussy with my tongue until her juices flowed.I knew then I had her. She got off me and started to give me a great blow job. I blew my load straight down her throat. She swallowed it all and we kissed.I could taste my cum on her lips.

She asked me if I was done and I told her I was just getting started.She pumped me again and I was hard. She went on her back and I was on top. I slid right inside her making the fucking noises as I fucked her. I kept fucking her until I was ready to cum.She told me to cum inside her and held me as I emptied myself in her pussy. I stayed hard inside her and she was surprised. She licked my cock, sucking it like a lollipop. I was ready one more time.

I told her to go on all fours and fucked her from behind.She wanted me to be rough so I slapped her ass and pulled her hair. It took me some time to cum ,but I did. I watched the cum drip out of her pink pussy.

We were both spent for awhile so we walked out of the room to the bar.We joined other naked couples there. I didn't see k but our hostess told me she was getting banged by several guys. I looked in the room and one of the guys asked if I wanted a turn.I told him that's my wife who I can get anytime. She was covered in cum. I mean really covered,nothing I ever saw before.She was rubbing it all over herself. But, hey; its what she wants.

I walked back to the bar and several women approached me.It seems the black woman told the girls of my ability. The bar is neutral territory, no fucking only touching. A Spanish woman approached me. Her tits were perfect.I could tell they were medically enhanced. I don't care,they look nice.Her nipples were very dark and her skin was dark. I felt her fingers around my cock as she started to stroke me. She kept going until I was ready to cum.She put her drink there as my cum mixed with her drink, She showed me the cum floating on top.Taking a stirrer she mixed it and drank the whole thing.Everyone clapped after she finished. We kissed and she left.

Believe it or not I am a bit shy at these parties.I need to have a couple of drinks to help me along. Doing that I approached the hostess and asked what else is available here. She smiled taking my hand walking me through the estate. We talked about sexual preferences and tastes. We stop at a room and she told me I might like this room. I opened the door and I see young girls. I told her rape is not my thing. She assured me the two girls were both over 18. One had boy tits and the other was very developed. Their bodies were like girls, not women. No matter how much I wanted to fuck them both I left.

On the way back the hostess brought me into a bedroom. I fucked her two times and she was happy along with some oral. She went to wipe herself from the cum , I took the towel from her.I told her walk around like that showing everyone that she was fucked. She smiled taking my hand,cum dripping down the insides of her legs.

I managed to fuck several more women that night. K was no where to be seen,I let her be. The black woman came to bed with me.She told me that not very men can keep fucking again and again like me. We talked for a long time and I told her about K and the girls. I told her about Jasmine and Pattie. She climbed on top of me and we fucked for a long time. Then we went to sleep.

In the morning we both needed a shower very badly. Of course we took one together. I soaped her beautiful breasts and played with her nipples.I told her I like my balls squeezed and she did that. She turned around and spread her ass apart inviting me in. I shampooed her asshole and in I went. Her ass was very tight it was a good thing I lubed her.We fucked together until my cum filled her up.I was still hard and she moved her black ass all around on my cock,it felt wonderful. I cleaned her up and we rinsed off. Then we got dressed going into the main room that we started in. I could see everyone was matched with their sex partners from the night before. I saw K with a group of guys. We were all dressed in our street clothes,nothing fancy like Friday night.

Everyone sat around and talked with each other. The hostess invited us for next months meeting,we were officially members in good standing,

We left about 11:30. K wanted to go to Tangers outlets. K always the shopper never to miss a shopping experience.

Both of us are looking forward to next month's party.

No comments: