Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pleasure Sex

Adult Blog Hub
I always say I am a most fortunate man. I married the nicest woman who ever lived and the most sexual one as well. Last night K climbed on top of me and we started to fuck real slow then going faster until I exploded inside her. I wrapped my legs around her holding K tight. We kissed and then she rolled over, me on top of her.

Spreading her legs apart I licked all the sex from her pussy and dripped it into her mouth. We shared it together. We fucked again and then went 69. I tongue fucked her asshole making her moan. I licked her pussy and tasted the drops of pee. Licking K is always a delight since she tells me I am as good as any woman in the oral department. But, I should be because she showed me what she likes.

I like to write about these feelings so in the future I can look back to see how lucky I am.

No comments: