Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Wet Day With J

I am on the train to the City.I hate the bus so I go a little out of my way to take the train. J and Sam have a contract meeting today so they want me along to protect their interests. My interests is to fuck them both, but never mind. I need to see a customer so I am doing both.

People love watching me write this blog, Sometimes I turn to a woman next to me to see her reaction when I talk about fucking J or Sam or both. Most turn away,but there are some who are very interested and I give them my blog site.

The weather sucks,but who cares now.I just imagine fucking them both. I'll write the rest on the way home. ta ta for now

Sorry, I had to wait until tonight (Tuesday) to finish this....

J was already near Penn Station so we met there.We kissed,I felt her big breasts against me.We both laughed because we knew what we would be doing later. We went to my appointment first mine, then to hers. The designer liked J very much .I could tell by the way she kept touching her.J doesn't mind at all,we all know that.The men are all fags there.I don't like them at all. I am not a homo hater,I just don't like penis. Sam didn't show, J tried calling her leaving several messages. Sam also had an appointment before coming to us. J and Sam are like sisters and trust each other completely, J was not overly concerned.

By the time we finished it was time for lunch. We headed back to her place going to the Spanish bistro that we both like. I love Spanish food,but it doesn't like me;I never learn. We walked back to her place. J slung her arm into mine,walking like lovers .

Inside we drank a whole bottle of wine together.Its a good thing I wasn't driving. The clothes came off and we started our sexual ritual. I love her big firm tits and pencil nipples. I can suck them for hours. She spread her legs apart and I made love to her pussy.She flooded me with her juices. I then entered her wet pussy.So wet,you could hear the noises.

We didn't hear the door open. Then I saw Sam watching us fuck together.She was touching herself.She told me don't stop,I didn't. Going faster and harder my cum filled her up. Sam was also undressed now and licked the cum dripping from J's pussy.

Sam told us she was stuck at her appointment showing samples and fabric.That's why she was so late.Then she went to lunch with her and they talked for a long time.

Sam started to suck my cock.J was licking Sam's pussy at the same time.She went faster and I fucked her mouth ,filling her up. The girls traded my cum,that's so erotic.

We fucked a couple of more times and it was time to go. I told them both they are invited to the beach house in the summer. I left them both kissing each other.

What a fantastic day!!!

No comments: