Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Annie

I often wonder why certain women are so aggressive. K is one of those type of women and I like it very much. In fact I admire a woman who has the balls to things on her own and will tell someone,fuck you,I can do it anyway.

This morning Annie called me and asked if she can come over.I asked her if she was coming alone or with Hope.She said alone and laughed. I think she must have been 5 minutes away because the bell rang. I laughed and told her Hope must have given her good directions.

It was raining and she took off her jacket. Her massive big tits were straining against her t shirt. She asked if I liked them.Now who wouldn't? We drank beer even though it was before lunch and we talked about ourselves.She loves my living arrangements with K and the girls.The fact that we are so open makes her very jealous. Then we talked about Hope. I told her my one fetish if you want to call it is a young girl. Annie travels a lot and I told her that Hope wanted to stay here last month while Annie went to Europe.

How did we start?

Annie took off her t shirt and showed me her tits.I played with them a little, first touching them.I have never seen tits so large.They are like watermelons on her chest. Annie is very aggressive and unzipped me. She just played first with my cock, nothing more.We then both undressed, my cock very hard. Now she started to suck me. I asked her if she is a dirty girl and she wanted to know what is dirty.I laughed, and told her she will see. I brought her to my bed and she smelled the morning sex that K and I had. She told me to fuck her like I fucked Hope.

She was on her back, her legs spread wide open. A perfect pussy if I ever saw one. No marks,pimples or anything. My hands under her ass lifting her up. My tongue exploring her pussy.Annie is very vocal.The more my tongue licked her pussy the more vocal she got. I told her to climb on top of me to go 69. She is talented, but I am better. My tongue started to fuck her pussy.As I went up her taint to her asshole she lost it and drenched me with her juices. I held onto her ass as my tongue went inside.

Climbing off, Annie went on all fours. I didn't need an invitation. I slid inside her wet pussy and began to fuck her.Slowly at first and then we went at it together. I told her I am going to cum inside her. She didn't care and pushed back onto me. I really wanted to see how dirty she is so I reached for the glass on the night table.My cum filled up her pussy and dripped out. I put the glass there and pulled out.I was surprised how much the cup filled up. We finished and I gave her the cup. She drank it right up and asked if I would like to share, I did. We kissed and I licked her pussy again. I could taste our sex. She liked the idea that I am not afraid of cum. Most men wont do that.

We played and talked for a little and then started again.This time I wanted to fuck those massive tits. As I exploded I separated them and watched my cum go all over her. I rubbed it all over like lotion.

Annie told me to fuck her again.She was on her back and I entered her.She wrapped her legs around me bringing me close into her.She told me to cum inside her again,she likes that very much.

We were both sweaty and dirty. I told her time for a shower.Now I would see if she is a dirty girl, I was right.I needed to pee very badly. She held my cock squeezing me as I pissed.She cupped her hand catching my yellow liquid.Like a champ she drank it and smiled.Now I knew shew is a dirty girl.

In the shower I soaped her up paying attention to her nipples, pussy ans asshole. I told her to turn and hold onto the shower bars.I lubed her asshole with shampoo and spread some on my cock as well.She didn't need any warning, she spread her legs apart.I went in slowly but she pushed back onto me.Then she told me to fuck her dirty filthy whore. We fucked again and I came in her asshole.I stayed inside her still hard and played with her nipples. After wards I soaped her again and cleaned her asshole.

The two hours we fucked together were wonderful.She is a great sexual partner.She likes women as much as men and wants to meet K and the girls. Then I asked her about fucking her and Hope in a threesome.She smiled and told me she will talk it over with Hope.

Fucking a mother and her daughter, that's very exciting.mmmmm

No comments: