Sunday, September 5, 2010

Post Script

When K and the girls came home she asked me if I enjoyed my alone time with Jasmine. Of course K wanted me to tell her all the details. I know this means she is horny and needs to be fucked.

We sat outside on the back deck ,K still in her bathing suit. I undid the top and bottom and they both fell away. Now naked she put one leg on the couch,her pussy very much exposed.I first finger fucked her, then my tongue did the rest. Soon we were joined by the rest.Each one soon naked and began touching each other. I was also naked and my cock was rock hard. Debbie sucked my cock and I came in her mouth.She shared my cum with Jasmine. When my tongue went into her asshole K fell down. She loves when I do that and cant control herself.

I fucked K in front of Debbie and Jasmine. They watched as my cum dripped out of K's pussy. Each one catching some in their mouth.

We all had a grand time. I left them to grill hamburgers. What a great time I am having this weekend. I know I will sleep with Debbie tonight.

No comments: