Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nothing? ( . )( . )

I must laugh!! The abstaining from sex didn't last too long. I was working outside last night cleaning the grill.I was covered in dirt so I needed a shower. I took my clothes off before I came in and walked in naked. I stopped to take a drink and for some reason my cock starting to get hard. I saw the girls looking so I gave them a show.

I don't know what made me do this but I was so rock hard I needed to relive myself. I walked upstairs to the shower and I calmed down. In the shower I thought about fucking each one of them. My hand was stroking my cock as I soaped myself. All of a sudden I was joined by Debbie. Her fantastic muscular body, firm tits and ass with legs that don't stop.

She told me I look like I have a problem but I didn't answer her. Her fingers gripped my cock and she stroked me until I came all over her belly. We kissed and fucked in the shower with the hot water all over us.

I walked to my room naked and found K naked on our bed. Her legs spread open telling me we shouldn't wait until Friday. We fucked and fell asleep together.

No comments: