Monday, September 27, 2010

Rain-A Good Thing?

I need to go to Cherry Hill this afternoon.I hate to travel in the rain.Its so crappy of a ride.

The shore is nice when it rains.Very few people out and those who are dress funky. I need to prepare for my presentation.It has to flow and make sense. I am good at that, but I need to concentrate to get that done.

I don't know why but whenever I need to do this I get interrupted.That's exactly what happened this morning. As soon as the girls left I was up,showered,dressed,and ate. Then into my office to start. Sometimes I get stupid. Like letting someone have the door combo and they can walk right in.

I haven't seen Christie for a while and today she let me know it. Standing at my office entrance she is completely naked. Her huge perfect tits like deer eyes at night. She asked me if I missed her and I just nodded my head. I have had plenty of sex these past days.I never get tired or bored with Christie.

I undressed and we started slowly, Usually we just go at it.Today was to be different. She asked me to make love to her like I do to Jasmine.I guess girls talk to each other in detail. Christie told me she can be a real dirty girl just like Jasmine. Its not that I don't like Christie,I just like Jasmine very much,maybe too much.

She held my legs as she sucked my cock.Then I felt her fingers squeezing my balls.I held her head and started fucking her mouth.I finally came and she was able to drink all my cum without spilling a drop.She opened her mouth showing me her white coated tongue.We kissed and I tasted the cum on her tongue.

We went to my bed and she spread herself apart showing me her freshly shaved pussy.No marks or pimples anywhere. My tongue explored her pussy and she let loose with her pussy liquid in my mouth. It tasted so good sharing it like my cum. Then we went 69 and my tongue fucked her taint and asshole. She goes crazy when I do that. She moaned and screamed for me to fuck her.Its nice that such a young girl appreciates sex as much as she does.

Getting on all fours I fucked from behind holding her hair and pulling her head back. I spanked her ass very red and she liked that too. I put a glass under her to catch all the cum that dripped out of her. After we were finished I held her and she drank it all up.She asked me if she is dirty enough yet.I told her no she isn't.

I took the glass with me and we went to the bathroom.We needed a shower now,both of us sweaty and covered in cum, plus I needed to pee.She held my cock as the yellow stream flowed.I gave her the glass and she filled it with my pee.Then she drank it. Now I told her she is a dirty girl.

In the shower I soaped her tits and pussy.Twisting her nipples making her horny again. She turned around and held onto the shower bars as I lubed her asshole with shampoo.I went straight in and we fucked like dogs.Christie likes the feel of my cum shooting inside her asshole.I pulled out and watched everything wash away.I cleaned her asshole,finger fucking her;she liked that too.

I took her back to bed and she cuddled up next to me.Here I am almost old enough to be her father and she loves having sex with me.Well,who am I to complain.She certainly loves fucking as much as I do.

No comments: