Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Surprise

I really needed to clean the outside.Litter every where and just plain dirty. I didn't know I was going to be rewarded.

K left me a note saying she was going to the mall.So I figured Debbie and Jasmine were going with her, I was wrong. Coming out the back door Jasmine asked if she could help. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra,her black nipples were sticking out through the t shirt, I started to get hard.I was thinking of fucking her right there. I just laughed and said sure, I appreciated it.We finished in about a half hour and took the bags for garbage collection. We were both sweaty and dirty.

Inside, we turned on the air.Jasmine took her t shirt off and shorts.I love looking at her naked body.I grabbed two beers and she sat on my lap. Her body smelled wonderful and I tasted her pussy.She leaned back as I stuck my tongue inside her and really tasted her.She moaned and I twisted her nipples. She asked me to fuck her but I said lets take a shower together.We both love shower sex.

I needed to pee and she shocked me. Taking my hand we went into the shower.She sat on the floor and told me to pee all over her.I really needed to go so the stream was heavy.She opened her mouth and I pissed in it.Jasmine has become a real dirty girl. She got up and we kissed. Our tongues together ,I could taste the pee. We ran the water and rinsed ourselves off.

I soaped her all over,playing with her body and kissing her.Her fingers soaping the head of my cock,making me very hard.Squeezing my balls and finger fucking my asshole.She bent forward and told me to fuck her asshole.I lubed her with shampoo and coated my cock slipping in without any problem. We fucked together and I came.She liked it that I stayed hard inside her.

She told me to make love to her, not fuck her. We stayed in the shower longer than usual.We fucked several times, each one making me cum harder. After the shower we went to her bed. She laid down spreading her legs apart showing me her pink pussy. I went on top of her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We took our time as we fucked.

Jasmine is very open to me and she will tell me when she is ready to cum.Sometimes I can feel it as we fuck, today was one of those times. I kept going and we both came.I could feel how wet she was.Her bed was soaked from our sex.

We talked about a lot of things and played with each others bodies. I again told her about the sex party.She wants to go with me the next time.She doesn't want to have a gang bang.She wants to fuck as many men and women as she can.She wants to fuck me in front of everyone.

I felt her fingers around my cock stroking me.I told her she better be careful because I will erupt.She kissed me and stroked me harder until I came again,All the cum landed on my stomach.She bent over and licked it all off me.Then we kissed again.

A nice Sunday,but not a day of rest.

No comments: