Monday, September 13, 2010

Nice Morning

I ate something bad last night. Of course it was my fault because we went out to a bar and ate their crap food. I must have taken at least three shits and finally went to sleep.

This morning I woke up very late. A nice surprise !! In bed next to me was my chocolate princess, Jasmine. I felt her big firm tits against me. Her fingers around my cock and I was hard. We didn't talk all she did was keep stroking me until I came. Her hand was full of my cum and she spread it all over me. Then she licked me.

She climbed on top of me and we went 69. She tastes so nice. I fucked her with my tongue until she filled my mouth with her juices. I didn't want to cum again so fast. Better to save it to fuck her. She turned around and I felt her pussy swallow my cock. Up and down her ass went as she took control and fucked me. When I did cum she laid down on top of me and we kissed.

Jasmine asked me if I needed to pee. She likes to reach around holding my cock as I pee.She cupped her hand catching some pee and rubbed it all over her perfect tits. I sucked her nipples like a baby until she moaned.

Into the shower we both went and we fucked together. I didn't even have to ask. She spread her ass apart and told me to fuck her asshole like a whore.We fucked together and I came in her asshole. We finished our shower and went downstairs to eat. Both of us still naked and shower fresh. She sat on my lap and fed me and I fed her too.

She knows that I am taking K this weekend to the sex club. She wants me to take her there too, just her and me. I told her I would like to do that but I must ask K if that's ok. She likes the idea of fucking someone else's husband and having the wife watch. Maybe a threesome together or some other type of sexual experience. I told her what I want and she called me a dirty man.

Jasmine left and I am here working for the rest of the day. I need to make arrangements with my trip with J soon. That should be loads of fun for us both.

No comments: