Monday, September 13, 2010

Quite Time

I like to crank up the stereo with music blaring through out the house. Yes I still have cd's, in fact 100's of them. Slowly I have begun putting them on my ipod and computer. But old habits die hard. The girls laugh at me and call me old. I don't dare show them some records I still have.

Today has been one of those lazy days. I did manage to finish most of the trip work and called J. She is a tease. We both have a cam and talk as we work showing each other work.Its almost like being in the same room. Well today she turned on the cam and was naked. She showed me her freshly shaved pussy so I would be hot for her. My head was ready to explode by the time we finished. Then the bell rang three or four times. It was Dee.

Its not that warm to dress in a beach robe but she did. Just like Dee she threw it off when she came in. My cock was very hard still thinking about J. Dee saw it and sucked me.

I told Dee to stand next to the door and raise her arms. I tied her wrists together and hooked the rope over the door. She loved the way I pleasured her body.Yes, her pussy was freshly shaved and I again thought about Dee. I turned her around and she bent forward and I fucked her pussy. She felt great and I held her close to me, my cock still in her. I pulled out and watched the cum drip down the insides of her legs. I rubbed her legs with the cum and let her dry.

Dee is a very sexy woman, a nice sex partner.

No comments: