Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day Of Rest

We survived the hurricane that wasn't,just a strong rain storm. It seems that everyone is here today. I like to watch the MILFS show themselves off.Some are very hot, most are plain old ugly and fat.I think they had too many beer shots.The daughters are another story, very fuck able and they know it.

We are having a grand time today. I came back from the beach and left the girls by themselves. I didn't realize that someone else came after me. I rinsed off outside then went upstairs to take a shower. I felt a pair of hands on me touching me. It was Jasmine. We kissed for a long time and I soaped her all over.I played with her breasts and nipples making her moan.

She turned around and held onto the shower bars.Spreading her legs apart I entered her.Holding her stomach reaching upwards I squeezed her tits.We fucked together cumming inside her. She turned around and wrapped herself around me.Her huge cantaloupe tits pressing against me. After we dried off I looked at her beautiful body. She is darker now from the sun and soon it will lighten the way she likes. I prefer her darker, but that's just me.

We went into her bed . Spreading her legs apart I began to fuck her with my tongue.She moaned and screamed until she came in my mouth. I fucked her very hard the way she likes. Afterwards we just laid there talking.

I knew the girls would be home soon so we got dressed and cleaned up. No work just play makes Dave a great guy.

No comments: