Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Party Part 1

Before we left Friday K was going crazy what to wear.She kept asking Debbie and Jasmine,this kept going on and on. I know I needed to put a stop to this because it was driving me crazy. I pulled out a black low cut cocktail dress with no back and asked K to try it on. We all gasped,she looked beautiful in it. I asked her to wear it without a bra and panties.Her tits are very firm with no sag at all. Again she looked beautiful.

I dressed casual, but very nice. We packed two overnight bags and off we went. Our plans were wrecked because of the tress down from the storm the night before. We got there an hour late. Funny, we parked right in front of our old house in the Village. We really wanted to see it and knock on the owners door but we knew better. We walked two blocks to our host's house who I will call Tom and Ellen (name protected). The apartment is huge and already we saw various people getting it on. Ellen took our stuff and put it in a closet for us for safe keeping. She patted my crotch and told K she didn't forget the birthday boy. Tom came over to us as well and put his hand up K's dress resting it on her bare ass. We could see he was hard and ready. So off we went,we both kissed; me with Ellen and K with Tom. I didn't see K until much later when 4 guys were fucking her, but I am getting a head of myself.

Ellen walked me around and introduced me to everyone. Its funny, we made some small talk with a couple and she asked if I write a blog about my wife and our girlfriends living together. I told her that's me and she said right in front of everyone that she wants to fuck me alone, together. I turned red and they all laughed. Ellen told me everyone is very friendly here. All middle to lower aged people and beautiful people. I saw a black woman who was very hot and asked Ellen who she was. She told me that's part of my surprise. K told her I love black women.

Ellen left me to fend for myself. I looked for K but didn't see her.Probably already fucking if I know her. In the corner I saw a naked blond girl sucking a guys cock. She was doing a great job and I just starred. I guess I was staring too long because the black woman who I saw before came over to me. She introduced herself as Nancy. I laughed and asked her what her black name was. She laughed as well. It turns out she is a banker on Wall Street,very successful and very beautiful. I asked her where her husband was and she told that by now he should be fucking my wife.

Nancy told me to undress which I did. I put my clothes neatly away in order to find them later. Most of the other couples were now naked or on their way. I forgot to mention there were no condoms anywhere.Everyone was tested before they would be allowed to attend. Nancy asked me what I do best and I told her I can recharge very fast and I love oral. Her eyes widened when I told her about the oral. I told her most guys want their cock sucked first. I want to pleasure her first.

We both like 69 so she climbed on top of me. What a pussy she has, perfectly shaped. I enjoyed her lips sucking my cock.But when my tongue began fucking her pussy and licking up her taint to her asshole she went wild. Nancy flooded me with her juices. I thought she pissed on my at first but then I tasted the flavor and it was pussy juice. She got off me and apologized running to get me a towel. I was left holding my hard cock. I don't know what took her so long but in the meanwhile Ellen found me. She said nothing and just lowered herself on my cock.Her pussy gripped my cock like a vise and it felt so good. I exploded inside her and she dripped it all over me. Finally Nancy came back with a towel.I wiped myself up and watched the girls kiss each other.Instantly I became hard again and they took me into a bedroom. Nancey's ass stuck up in the air as she was eating Ellen's pussy. My hard cock entered Nancey's pussy and began to fuck her fast and hard. I came inside her and watched my cum drip out. Ellen started to lick and swallow. I stayed hard inside Nancy's pussy still grinding myself.When I pulled out the rest of the cum spilled out all over Ellen's face.She swallowed as much as she could but there was too much. The girls got up, kissing and licking each other. I left them to fuck each other.

I was still looking for K but I didn't see her. I am sure by now she has been fucked over and over again. Alas, I was wrong. All the rooms are unlocked for anyone to go in and use or watch. I walked in the closest room and found K. She was having girl / girl sex. I watched and thought this was a waste of time and money since she can and does this at home or at the gym. I closed the door behind me and left them to their fucking.

Everyone is completely naked now. I never compare myself with other guys but some of them have monster cocks. I wonder how a girl can take that. The kitchen was open and I grabbed a beer. I am watching everyone fuck. Not really a big deal although I did enjoy Nancy very much. Ellen walked in and asked me if I am enjoying myself. I lied and said yes. The truth is I was bored and not really what I was hoping for. Ellen pressed herself against me. Her nice tits against my hair chest.She told me she likes hairy men ( I am certainly one of those. LOL !!).

Then I see her. A girl who looks about 15. I find out she's 28 and a model for teen products. Such a small girl with huge tits. I become hard and Ellen feels me, She holds my cock and stroks me. The girl whose name is Cindy comes over to us. Ellen introduces us. Cindy sees my hard cock and holds it tight. Then she bends down and begins to suck me. I see she is no novice. I feel her finger in my asshole, finger fucking me as I am ready to blow. It finally happens and her entire face is covered with my cum. What a load which happens when I am with a new girl. Ellen hands her a towel and she wipes herself clean. They both laugh and kiss each other. I love girls who kiss each other, what a turn on. Ellen leaves and tells me she is checking on K.

Cindy knows she is my surprise. At least I wont get in trouble fucking a 15 year old. I lift her on the pantry shelf and she spreads her legs. My tongue does its magic and I feel her hands on my head pressing me against her pussy. She finally lets loose and I step back as her pussy gushes. I lick her after wards and she likes that too.She tells me K is a lucky woman. Really its me who is lucky.

We go into one of the empty rooms.She climbs on top of me. Her pussy swallows my cock. She isn't that tight so I know she has been around. I wrap myself around her waist and we fuck together.I wrap my legs around her and we fuck like two dogs. I cum inside her and feel the sex all over me. She goes off me and licks all the cum off me then continues licking my cock. I told her to squeeze my balls which she does. I feel her tongue in my asshole, then her fingers. I am hard again. She sucks me again and once again I explode in her mouth. Now its my turn and I lick her pussy.I taste the cum and lick her inside. We must have fucked 5 or 6 times plus pleasured each other. We both needed to stop and rest. She never met some one like me who can keep fucking like that.

No comments: