Monday, September 20, 2010

Cindy

I am on the train coming home now.After a full day full of meetings and Cindy. My trip might be canceled, J is very disappointed because it means a huge loss of money for her. I must try to make it up to her.

Cindy lives in the Village near where K and I used to live. I told her all about us and our open style marriage. She really liked the party and wants to do it again soon. She asked me about K and I told her , K's pussy is still sore;she laughed.

Cindy, I found out is a well known model for clothes.Since I am in that line we talked shop.She showed me her portfolio and I was impressed. She made a nice late lunch for us and we drank wine. I knew I was going to fuck her but I wanted her to start it.I wanted her to ask for it and she did. We talked about the party and the sex we had. She loved the way I could keep fucking her and I that I even wanted to pleasure her.

One thing lead to another and we were soon naked. A small girl with 34c tits.I could see she loves oral the way she sucked my cock. I suggested we go 69 which she gladly accepted. Her bed is queen size,big enough for us both. She felt like a little girl on top of me.Except she has big tits. I took my time licking her pussy, spreading her apart. When I licked up her taint to her asshole her whole body shook. She could not stop moaning as my tongue fucked her pussy and asshole, I felt her juices fill my mouth. Her teeth went up and down my cock making me harder. I liked that very much and she did it more.

Going on all fours I fucked her from behind.We fucked together as I kept thrusting myself inside her.My cum filled her pussy but I stayed inside her. When I pulled out everything gushed. I knew she was not done and she went on her back. I licked her cum filled pussy licking her clit. It made her spasm each time I did that.

I was ready again, she wrapped her legs around my waist and held
me tight.I fucked her very hard then I slowed down. She told me to go faster and harder.Her pussy is tight and feels great. We both came at the same time. After we finished I laid down next to her. Her tits against my hairy chest. She played with my chest hair commenting how hairy I am. I felt her hand on my cock squeezing my balls as well. I asked her if she ever had anal sex. Laughing she said no but with the right guy she might.

We both needed a shower since we were sweaty and covered in cum.I told her to go on all fours and began to lick her pussy and asshole. I was not ready yet to fuck her again so I suggested we shower now.

Cindy has a nice walk in shower, not the bath kind. I told her about shower bars that I put in to be able to fuck easily, she liked that idea. We soaped and played with each other.I washed her back and ass. Then I soaped her asshole,spreading her apart.She knew what was coming and she told me to be gentle. She was thoroughly lubed and I started to stick my cock in her asshole. She backed into me and I was in.I let her get use to the feeling and played with her tits as I grinded myself inside her. She said she is ready and I started to fuck her. She moaned and then screamed telling to cum inside her now.Because her asshole was so tight I came very fast. She leaned against me,my cock still in her. When I pulled out we heard the popping sound. I suggested this only be done with a partner who she trusts and in the shower.Later on when becomes used to anal sex she can do it anytime.

Cindy is going to the West Coast next week for a photo shoot. I invited her to the beach house for the weekend. I told her about Jasmine, my beautiful chocolate princess and Debbie. K is looking forward to meeting her as well.

No comments: