Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Hope Its Nice

K and I are going this coming weekend to a sex club. Its in our old neighborhood in the village. In fact three blocks where we used to live. This is suppose to be very exclusive and private. My friend and his wife know us both pretty well and are happy to bring us in.

His wife is surgically altered but really looks great. I told them that K wants to be banged from 5 guys at the same time.Me, I have other wants and she will arrange for that too. I don't want to write about that because I can get into trouble. Of course I will fuck her brains out. K already told her that I can recharge very fast.She is looking forward to that.

We will stay over at my friends apartment over night. Right know things are settling in.The vacations are over and the shore is starting to get quite again. Hope visited me twice this past week. I love fucking that young girl. She is going back to college and will graduate next June. Christie and Jasmine have really started to hit it off. I'm happy, they both need something. Jasmine wants a threesome with me.I told her soon.

Not much else to write. K and I are having a nice time together.She is more than a wife.She's my best friend.

No comments: