Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Party Part 2

I really didn't mean to post so much on part 1. There were things I left out but only because there was no detail, just funny things.

Cindy held my hand as we went to find K. I saw Nancy having sex and I immediately got hard. I told Cindy I had sex already with Nancy and that I like black women very much. Cindy stopped in front of the sofa and told me to sit down. My cock still hard. She rode me until I came inside her once more. Lifting herself up she took some cum on her fingers and I licked them. Then I licked her cum filled pussy and we kissed. She loved that and never had a man do that with her before.

We got up and finally found K. I could see about 10 men around her. One guy was fucking her pussy another her asshole. Then she was holding a guys cock which he was fucking her mouth. The other guys were cumming all over her. She was a big mess full of cum all over her. I asked Cindy if she liked that and she shook her head no. She would much rather keep fucking a guy over and over like we did.

K got up and went on all fours. Guy after guy emptied their cum inside her pussy and asshole. I saw enough. I had to leave. If this is what she likes, its ok with me. Nancy came over to us and asked Cindy if she could borrow me. Cindy suggested the three of us together.

We found an empty room with clean sheets.Cindy bent down in front of me and started to suck my cock. Nancy went in back of me and I felt her tongue licking inside my asshole. I was really hard but it felt good. Despite all the fucking I did I was still ready for more. I filled Cindy's mouth up with my cum. Nancy and Cindy shared it together. I wanted to fuck them both again. Nancy the beautiful black woman and Cindy the girl who looks 15. We finished fucking for the night and we exchanged numbers. I told them about Jasmine and Debbie and invited them for a weekend.

I found K who was now freshly showered and wearing a robe. Her pussy was red and she said it hurt like hell. We stayed the night and woke up Saturday about 11:00am.I showered together with Cindy. We fucked one more time and it was really nice.

I guess part three should be written to reflect our thoughts, wants and desires.

No comments: