Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nice Sunday

The shore is quite,summer people gone, and we are enjoying ourselves. Cindy couldn't make it this weekend and she is leaving for the West Coast tomorrow for a photo shoot.

K's pussy is all better, I can tell from the sex we had. I got up early today to go to the beach and watch the fishermen. When I came back K and Jasmine were having girl / girl sex. There is nothing more erotic to me than to watch them fuck each other. I didn't join in because I knew better.

Debbie got up and saw me watching them. She pulled me into her bed and asked if she would make a nice substitute. I got out of my clothes and immediately we started fucking. I wanted to slow down but she told me she needed a cock inside her now.I fucked her hard and came inside her.

She is a wonderful lover.After fucking she loves kissing.She knelt over me and I licked her pussy.Then we went 69, tasting each other.She loves when I fuck her with my tongue.Of course I like that as well.

K and Jasmine found us as Debbie was sucking my cock.Very erotic those two watching.After I came in her mouth she got up and shared my cum with K and Jasmine.

A nice Sunday treat.

No comments: