Monday, September 20, 2010

K, The Girls, The Party, Etc

I woke up early today with K. She told me her cunt hurts and is still sore. K never uses the word cunt unless there is a reason. K thinks I don't love her like I did. Because of the nasty sex she had. K means the world to me and I would never trade her for anyone else. She cried on my shoulder telling me how bad she is. Finally she understood how I feel. Which is; if she enjoyed it then I am happy.

I told her about Nancy, my black partner.She is a wonderful sex partner. She emailed me that she wants a threesome together with her husband. I declined because I wont do a threesome with another guy. Its a phobia I have, too gay.Call me weird, I don't know, but that's how I feel. Cindy is another story. I told K about her. A wonderful birthday present. A girl who is 28 and looks 15,very hot.

Cindy emailed me and wants to meet me today when I am in the City. K is very interested in her as well. Meanwhile K wont be fucking for a while yet until her pussy heals.

Debbie and Jasmine are very curious and would love to join us or me to take them.We shall see.

No comments: