Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Nice Surprise Chance Meeting

I had a great meeting yesterday and then went to the Mall to check out some merchandise. I am suppose to go as a secret shopper but the three stores know me already. I mean its kind of hard to be secret when you are taking pics of clothes on display.

Anyways, I was doing my thing and all of a sudden I am grabbed from behind.I was startled,then realized it was Hope.She was with her mother.She introduced me as the greatest sex partner in the world. Her mother is some knock out.Breasts that are really huge and she shows a lot of cleavage. We went for a bite to eat.Annie told me she was a mother at 15 and divorced at 20.She wants better for Hope.

We talked about me having sex with Hope and we were very open.Annie, I must say is much more beautiful and sexual than Hope;I would love to fuck her. The subject of her occupation came up.She is a companion to men. I stopped for a minute ,then I understood she is a high price call girl. She asked me if I have a problem with that and I answered of course not. I am very curious what goes on, how a woman becomes a whore,and what she feels. Then she told me her breasts are 38 G.I told her I liked them.

Hope told her in detail all about the sex we had and Annie wants a shot as well. I told Annie, my offer still stands (mother and daughter), she smiled but didn't say no. To tell you the truth I would really like to have sex with her. I want to see how I measure up with all the men she has fucked. Besides which I would love to fuck those tits.

I told her we are closing up the beach house soon and gave her my number. Those tits are magnificent.

No comments: