Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Alone

They all went shopping. Of course they were nice to ask if I wanted to come along. Of course not, just to carry packages,sorry I am not going to fall for that.

The weather isn't bad but I really don't want to go the beach. Filled with families of crying kids.I do like to see the teenage girls wearing next to nothing showing off their growing tits.

That brings me to Christie, not much older than a teenager with a beautiful fuck able body. She knocked on the door but didn't even bother to wait until I answer who's there.She knew all the girls were at the mall so she came over here knowing I am alone.

Christie loves to fuck and we are pretty good sex partners. Not lovers,but sex partners. Jasmine and I are lovers, there is a difference.

I like the fact that she comes over barely dressed. Today she wore short shorts and a bikini top. She quickly took them both off and showed me how naked she was. We went on the back deck and we got into it right away. I layed her down and let my tongue fuck her pussy.Within minutes she was moaning. I managed to have juices drip into my mouth,they tasted real nice. She turned over and went on her knees. Sliding right in I fucked her as hard as I could.My cum filled her pussy.A cup was there and I caught all the cum in a cup.Then she drank it.

We fucked several more tines and then she left. She thanked me and we kissed goodbye.So it is with Christie

No comments: