Sunday, October 3, 2010

Again and Again

Lunch was great.Jimmy gave us a great table.Everyone starred at Jasmine as she walk in with me.She wore sunglasses to give the sexual look.She crossed her legs and let the dress ride up. We were touchy / feel to let people know she isn't some whore I am with.We talked very close, maybe too close.

When she went to the powder room several women also got up, following her.I told her to take her time. She came back about a half hour later smiling.She pointed to a woman who was dressed very chic and told me they fucked together. She wants a threesome together with me.

We left and I let my hand touch her ass.I like doing that, feeling her round bun. We took a ride to Asbury Park. Its getting chilly but I have a sweater in the car for her.There is a place that I go and we fuck in broad daylight.

Jasmine took off her dress and I fucked her on the hood.My cum dripped all over the hood.We went back into the car except she was naked.We drove all the way home like that.

We fucked again two more times.We could have fucked the whole day but we needed to get things in order before K and Debbie comes home.

No comments: