Thursday, October 7, 2010

Great Day

I met J for breakfast in Penn Station. It was still cold, the day didn't warm up yet. After two cups of coffee and a full breakfast we finished going over everything we were ready to go. I told her that she looked so nice today. Holding my arm in hers she told me she isn't wearing panties and would love to fuck me here on the sidewalk.

We arrived at 8:30am. Of course they made us wait, offering us more coffee.One more coffee and I am ready to shit. The presentation went well and we signed a contract. J likes scotch and I like bourbon. We all had a toast together.

It was now almost lunch time and a bit warmer. J suggested we go to her apartment first. She wanted to change into something more comfortable.

Its not like I never saw J naked before. I was reading the paper and she came out of the kitchen naked holding two cups of wine.She is very beautiful and knows it.She was a model at one time and now does designing .She asked me what I am waiting for and I undressed. She asked me if I want to shower together with her first. I wanted to smell her body odor, it makes her very sexy.

Right away she told me to fuck her. She bent over the couch and spread her legs.I felt her wetness as I entered her.She moaned and I went faster until my cum filled her pussy. J is funny and told me that felt real good. I licked her cum filled pussy and her juices were all over me.

We finished and she grabbed a tall glass.Holding my cock we went into the bathroom.My cock again hard and she held the glass as I pissed into it.I filled it all up and it over flowed onto the floor. She held the glass with both hands and drank from it. The rest she poured all over the both of us. Then she asked me who is the more of a dirty girl? I knew the girls have been talking with her.We kissed and I tasted the piss in her mouth.We were both soaking wet from cum, sweat and piss.

Now we needed a shower very badly. I fucked her twice in the shower, once in her ass and the other in her pussy.Her fingers felt wonderful inside my asshole which increased my sexual stimulation.

We dressed and went out to eat. There is a great Mexican bistro down the street from J and she suggested we go there. I should have known why J chose that place. One of her girlfriends work there.They were very touchy together and J whispered something to her. Our meal was great and I left a very nice tip. J asked me if I would like to fuck them both. I was very honest with J that I am not that great in a 3 some. She laughed because most guys wouldn't admit that. But, I told her I would love to fuck her girlfriend. It didn't end up happening and we went for a walk.I saw a very nice sweater that I bought J as a gift. She asked why I bought it and I told her just because she's J. She laughed and accepted it. She told she hardly accepts presents from people especially from men but I am an exception.

It was getting late and I needed to get home but she wanted to have sex one more time. After our fantastic fucking I left. The day was really nice.

I know K will want to hear all about it.

No comments: