Tuesday, October 19, 2010

She Knew I was Coming

I am at the gum today taking care of the books and all the paperwork.K's office has a one way glass that I can see everyone on the floor working out.The women and girls are really nice to look at.I would love to line them up and fuck each one.

K hired a new cleaning person last month. A Spanish lady by the name of Maria. She is legal and is very nice. She told me K informed her yesterday that I was coming this morning to work.I noticed everything was really clean and in its place.Even the private shower and bathroom was cleaned. I didn't pay attention to Maria, although I should have.She is very pretty,nice big tits and a nice round ass.

She wore a cleaning uniform and then it dawned on me.She was naked underneath.Every time she bent over, her tits would spill out.When she turned around and bent over her uniform would ride up and I could see her ass and pussy. I don't know Maria and didn't know what was going on. I stepped out and called K and she laughed. She told me Maria was just be friendly, not to worry about any thing. So I understood what was happening and went back inside.

I asked Maria if she was married and she told me no, she lives by herself and is here most of the time.She loves it here especially with K and all the girls. But she sometimes craves for a dick. She opened the front of her uniform and I must say she is really in nice shape.

She hopped on the desk and spread her legs apart.She wanted me to fuck her like I do the other girls.Women have no shame and love to talk.

I started to pleasure her with my tongue and she went crazy.By the time I got to her ass she was out of control. I fucked her real good but I came too fast.That's because she is a new girl. We fucked again and this time I lasted longer. She sucked my cock like a pro and even stuck her tongue inside my asshole.She was able to swallow all the cum and opened her mouth to show me.

I asked her if she is a dirty girl and she told me she can be as dirty as I want. We went into the bathroom and I told her I need to piss.She didn't hesitate to sit down on the shower floor and I pissed all over her.She opened her mouth holding my cock and I pissed in it.I saw her drink it all down. I smiled and told her she is indeed a dirty girl.

We played together in the shower and I lubed her asshole up.She knew what was coming and spread her ass apart.My cock went inside and she pushed back onto me and I fucked her.She was very tight and I came right away.

After we finished and cleaned up she told me K and her fuck all the time.She loves her and K told her all about me.She is happy here.

No comments: