Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lunch

I was informed they were leaving for a Halloween party at the gym.A girls party only.I knew what that meant and left it at that.

Soon after they left the bells rings and a woman with a Lady Gaga mask shouts trick or treat.I laughed and ask how about both. Maria took off her mask and kissed me. She was wearing a wrap and was naked underneath. I just looked at her beautiful brown body.Her cantaloupe tits so perfectly round and her shaved pussy.Her ass is nice and round perfect for grabbing.

I undressed, my cock is rock hard.I want to fuck her very badly.She is still a new fuck partner to me.The newness of our sex makes my head spin. I took her to the fuck room,telling her this is a special room where we can enjoy fucking together. I laid her on her back spreading her legs apart.I could see she was already wet. My tongue explored her pussy.Then I lifted her up a little in order to lick her taint and ass. She went crazy screaming and moaning.Maria is the most vocal woman I know.

Still on her back I went inside her.We stared slowly then faster.She scratched my back with her fingers.I went faster until we both came together. I laid down next to her and she climbed on top of me.I was still hard and she fucked me.Maria is very physical and doesn't just lay there like a sack of potatoes. She played with my chest hair and I played with her nipples.She squeezed my balls hard which I like.

Then we talked about the party.I told her about the mother / daughter sex I had.She smiled because she knows them both.

We ate lunch naked and she thought it was cool doing that. We fucked a couple of more times and she left for the party at the gym.

No comments: