Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lunch With J

All went well as usual.J dressed really nice, not slutty,rather very business like with her big tits poking out of her suit.I wanted to go back to her apartment and fuck the shit out of her.She knew that but put her arm through mine and told me we are going to lunch first.She wants me to meet someone.

I saw her walking through the door.Her flaming red hair with streaks of blond going through it.Her skirt was very tight hardly covering her ass.No stockings with cream white legs.It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.Her nipples pressing through her blouse.She came over to J and they kissed.Not a peck but a real lip kiss.My cock was so hard it hurt.

J introduced me to Samantha, Sam for short. She is a very special girlfriend of J. I just starred at her.So beautiful and fuckable. J laughed and told me down tiger.I laughed as well.

We took our time over lunch.Besides being a girlfriend of J she is a very high price call girl.Her rates start at $750.00 an hour.I could see why but they both knew I wasn't paying any money for sex, I don't need to. Sam is very interesting and told me several stories about both men and women she has as clients.Of course she wouldn't reveal names and I don't know how true they actually are.

After lunch Sam got up to leave and she again kissed J on the lips.Then she kissed me the same way. Later J told me that Sam likes me because she only kisses someone that way whom she likes. She asked me what I thought of her and replied as far as the sex department she is a 10.More than that I don't know. We took a walk and finally went back to her apartment.J is always open and honest with me. She told me Sam will be there waiting for us both.

Inside I saw Sam naked and playing with herself.Her body is beautiful, no marks what so ever.She is shaved with no stubble, probably laser treatments. J and I kissed as Sam watched us.We both undressed.The three of us naked together.Sam started to suck my cock and I could tell she is a pro.My tongue was licking J's cunt.It was already wet and juicy. Sam finally sucked me and I exploded in her mouth. The girls shared my cum.I was still hard and I felt a tongue in my asshole.J was pleasuring me while I was tongue fucking Sam. My cock was so hard that it hurt. I told Sam to go on all fours and I fucked her fast and hard cumming inside her.I didn't even bother to ask if I needed a condom or not.

For the next two hours we fucked and sucked each other.I took turns fucking J and Sam.Eating both their pussies, pleasuring them. We also took a shower together and I got a chance to fuck Sam's asshole.

We got dressed and talked together. Then J told me I was good in a threesome and should do it more often.Especially since I have the girls at home. I laughed because the girls were talking again to each other. But I still rather prefer one on one sex.

No comments: