Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Halloween Party

Really the name Halloween should be changed to slut day.Women get a chance to act like sluts and its perfectly acceptable. I do enjoy it as well especially when I see MRS Proper wife or mother dressing like a slut.

We knew before going to the party that it was to be a fucking party.No holds barred and anything goes. All that was required was the person wear a costume. K,Debbie, and Jasmine each wore a flesh colored body suit.They were nude underneath and it was plain to see for all.They were dressing as Lady Godiva sisters. I dressed as a cave man.I only wore a wash cloth covering my cock.

The party was held at a private place and we were given instructions how to get there.We all wore coats because it was chilly Friday night.Provisions were made for anyone to stay over night if they want. It took us about an hour to get there driving south.

As soon as we got there we were all separated. couples were already fucking.There were men and men along with women and women and straight. I just wandered around at first taking everything in.Of course my cock was rock hard watching everything.I finally saw the girls fucking other men, it really turned me on.

As I was looking I felt someone grab my cock. I didn't recognize her at first then I saw it was Nancy. The beautiful black woman from Ellen's sex party. She started to suck me and in no time I filled her mouth with my cum.It dripped all over her breasts and another woman came over and licked it off her.They traded cum which I find very erotic.Nancy then kissed me,her mouth full of the cum. Nancy went on all fours and the other woman went under her.I fucked Nancy hard and fast.The cum dripped out of her pussy into the mouth of the other woman. I left them both to look for something else.

I saw a girl.I say girl because she couldn't have been more than 17. I went over to her and we started to talk.I wasn't here to talk but I could see she was nervous.She told me her mother brought her here,pointing to the blond getting fucked by two guys.She just turned 18 and wanted to come to a sex party. I was very hard thinking about fucking this teen.To tell you the truth she didn't look 18 but I didn't care.

She started to suck my cock.I could tell this wasn't her first time.In fact she was very good and knew exactly what to do. I was ready to cum and she sucked harder until her mouth filled with my cum.She didn't spill a drop and swallowed everything. I took her to one of the bedrooms .The bed wasn't that big but enough to fuck in.She spread her legs and I fucked her with my tongue.She moaned and begged me to fuck her. She told me she is on the pill and wants me to cum inside her. Going on all fours I fucked her.I let the cum drip into a cup and she drank it all up.I could tell this girl is no novice to sex. We went 69 , pleasuring each other once again. I could have fucked her the whole night. At the door another woman was watching us,it was her mother.She looked fantastic and was in real heat. Mother and daughter started to have sex together and it was so erotic. I fucked the mother and the daughter twice and then left them.

The night was still young but I needed to rest a bit. I saw guys having sex together.To me its disgusting and I turned my head. Then I saw Debbie having sex with two guys.I watched as one guy was fucking Debbie and the other guy was fucking his guy friend.I just laughed to myself. Moving along I found K and Jasmine getting fucked by 5 guys.They were each covered in cum,men jerking off all over them. K and Jasmine kissing each other sharing the cum,rubbing it all over each other. I left them too,I think they are crazy.But if they like it ,fine.

There was a nice kitchen / dining room where people could eat and drink.I sat down by myself because I was really hungry.Sex does that to me.I can eat a bear after so much sex. A woman joined my table.I didn't recognize her at first but then it dawned on me.It was Maria from the gym.The woman who I fucked in the office. We talked as we ate like nothing else was going on.Her tits are magnificent and I told her that.Her skin is light brown which always gets me. She reached under the table and touched my cock,I got hard again. We finished eating and went to the fuck area.

Maria sat me on a chair and mounted me.I could feel her pussy gripping my cock, milking me. Her body is flawless and beautiful.I finally came and she stopped.I held her and massaged her tits and nipples.She turned around laying her head on my shoulder.Her tits against and I played with them.I felt myself growing again inside her,she started to grind herself.Faster she went until I came again.I could feel my cock inside her wet pussy. She got up and dripped all of the cum all over me,there was a lot;we both laughed. She told me K said she can fuck me whenever she wants.She would like to have sex with me on a regular basis.

By now I needed a shower being soaked in cum. Most of the showers were occupied but a woman invited me in with her. We didn't talk at all just kissed and fucked together.I wanted to fuck her ass but she didn't want that.After wards she thanked me for the shower sex.She told me her husband is waiting for her.

I put on a guest robe that was provided.It looked strange, a few of us in robes watching everyone else fucking their brains out. Jasmine and K came over to me asking if I want to fuck them.I told them to take a shower first.They both went in together later Debbie joined them.

We got home about 4:00 am Saturday morning. I went straight to bed and got up about 3:00 in the afternoon. The girls were up and dressed and told me they are going out together.It was just as well,I had no strength. I think they get their stamina from the gym.

No comments: