Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kinky

I came home late last night. Out from early morning to night seeing customers.I was suppose to go to the City and be with J but I need to go to Cherry Hill and Philadelphia.

Since it was late I ate before I got home. What a surprise !
Jasmine and Debbie were fucking K with a strap on. One in each hole. She was moaning and screaming and squirted all over the place. Seeing the three of them naked really got me going.

I needed a shower first because I was so sweaty and filthy. Jasmine was the first to join me. We fucked together like two dogs. Then came Debbie and K, so beautiful they are. I didn't know what was in store for me.

I felt K's fingers in my asshole.Then I felt myself all gooey. I knew what she was going to do. I felt the dildo go in my ass very slowly. I am not gay but as K was fucking my ass, my cock became very hard.Debbie gave me a fantastic blow job. I really exploded all over her.

It felt funny when she pulled it out I thought I was going to shit .They laughed and ran out.I didn't shit and made it to the toilet. I don't know how women can take anal sex.

No comments: