Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Morning

Usually on Friday morning which I call good Friday ;lol!! my fuck able sweet chocolate princess is next to me.She loves sucking my cum and swallowing it all. This morning I was surprised to find Debbie in her place.

A beautiful muscular woman who loves sex.Her lips sucking my cock and her finger inside my asshole making me moan.I exploded all over her. She climbed on top of me going 69 and I started fucking her pussy and asshole with my tongue.She squirted all over me.Laughing, she told me pay back is a bitch.

Both of us now needed a shower.I needed to piss real bad.I felt her thumb on the base of my cock.We went into the shower and she bent down in front of me.Letting go of my cock I pissed all over her.She held my cock and drank from it. She asked me if she is a dirty girl like Jasmine and Christie. I love how girls talk to each other.

She sat on the shower floor and I fucked her mouth.Her fingers inside my asshole and I blew my cum in her mouth.She gargled my cum like mouth wash and swallowed it all.

We fucked a few times more times enjoying each other.

A nice morning.

No comments: