Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Although I like the beach house, nothing beats home. It only took me a half a day to set up everything in my office.K and I went shopping for food.It was like we never left. I know she is happy because the commute time is a half hour less.

Tomorrow I am in the City and will have a big meeting.I am taking J. She is worth every dollar I pay. She likes it that I always treat her to a great lunch.Its a great investment for me as well.We go back to her apartment and fuck our brains out together.She loves sex so much and we are very compatible.

I was surprised that my bell rang so early,I wasn't expecting company. Christie stopped by,she lives near us. So I know this her way of saying hello.

So what if it is drizzling and chilly.She opened her raincoat and was completely naked. I love looking at her, reminds me so much of K.

She stepped in,let the raincoat drop and said welcome home. I was only wearing sleep pants and my cock poked out.She laughed and asked if she caused that. Her hands felt good around my cock.I stepped out of my pants and she stroked me until my cum went all over her belly.She rubbed it all over her taking some on her fingers and feeding it too me. She grunted herself against me and I am wet as well.

She bent down and sucked my cock. I was fucking her face and she swallowed all my cum,no dripping. Christie asked me to fuck her slow,but I wasn't ready yet. I laid her down on the sofa, her legs on my shoulders,my hands lifting her up towards me. I tasted her wet pussy.She held my head against her as I fucked her with my tongue.She let loose and her juices flowed into my mouth.

I was ready to fuck her now. She stood up, leaned forward spreading her legs and we started. Slow at first just the way she wanted.Then she told me harder and faster, again and again. Her pussy gripped my cock like a vise . We fucked together until we both came. I stayed inside her still hard.I played with her tits and nipples which she always likes.

She sat on my lap and we kissed.Christie usually likes to fuck and go but lately she wants to take her time and enjoy the sex. We needed to clean up and I needed to piss.She loves to hold my cock as I piss and to aim it in the toilet.She puts her fingers in the yellow stream and then licked then.Once more she did it and spread it all over her breasts.

In the shower we went.She heard about the sex party K and I went and wants to come along with us. I cleaned her pussy and asshole and she finger fucked me as well. I didn't need to ask, she turned around and held onto the shower bars. Spreading her legs apart I was ready to fuck her again.This time her ass which she has come to like as well.She pushed back onto me and I was in.We fucked like two dogs and my cum filled her up. We finished and we went downstairs.

Christie has started to be a dirty girl.She asked me if I will make her an orange juice cum drink. She stroked me and I filled up half the cup.The rest I mixed with juice and she drank it down. We kissed some more and she told me welcome home.

Like I say , Home Sweet Home.

No comments: