Monday, October 18, 2010

Off to Work We Go

Monday is usually a crazy day for me and today is no exception. J and I worked hard on a presentation and the contract was canceled. I told J about it and she laughed.She said well at least we had nice sex. I agreed with her on that.

Next week we are are going to pitch it again.Also, we will have nice sex again.

I love it when someone makes an excuse to come back to the house for something. This morning Jasmine ran in and needed another pair of sweat pants because she ripped the one she was wearing. I of course said or did nothing. She came down the stairs wearing only a top,naked from the bottom down.Her beautiful ass and pussy ready to be fucked. Holding two pants she asked me which pants I like better. I told her better would be if she was naked completely. Smiling she did just that.

Her nipples sticking straight out I sucked them.My finger feeling the inside of her wet pussy.We could hear the slosh sound it makes. I undressed and she sucked my cock.I decorated her tits with my cum and she rubbed it all over her.

We went to my bedroom and she climbed on a stool facing the mirror.I tied her wrists together and tied it to a hanger.Her arms stretched up and her legs spread apart. I rubbed her beautiful chocolate skin with my hands.Spreading her apart I licked her pussy and taint.Her body started to shiver and she moaned as I continued my assault on her.When my tongue reached her asshole she lost it and squirted all over the place.The insides of her thighs were soaked with her juices.I licked her up and down her thighs tasting her. She screamed that I should fuck her now she couldn't take it any longer.

I took her down and we went on my bed.She smelled of sex,her nipples sticking straight out.She layed on her back and I entered her.We fucked very slowly then faster until we both came.I stayed inside her still very hard and went in and out of her pussy. She held me very tight and I was on top of her.

I never did tell her which sweat pants I preferred. We fucked one more time. She wanted to take a shower but I told her to go back to the gym so K could smell the sex on her.

No comments: