Thursday, October 21, 2010

What The Hell !!

K told me that Maria is telling everyone about the great sex she had with me.In one way I am flattered,but really she should be more discreet. Jody called me and wanted to come over.I told her unless Tommy said it was ok, I will not have sex with her.She laughed because they are trying to have an open marriage like K and me. But, still I held my ground, no sex.Tommy is my friend.

Girls are really bigger blabber mouths than guys.We might stretch the truth, but we know how to keep our mouths shut.

Christie came over this morning on way to work.She works the swing shift now. She told me that everyone knows about my sexual ability and wants a turn. I told her there is a blond who I lust after.She works out with her daughter, we laughed. She told me lets make pretend I am your daughter and you are my Daddy.

I like Christie, nice imagination but I told her if she understands the difference between a girl and a woman? I told her my cock fucking her pussy and asshole. I told her she is a woman now,she should enjoy it.

She undressed slowly in front of me,teasing me. Her perfect round tits showed first.Twisting her nipples and giving me a show.She stood naked in front of me and started to finger herself and licked her juices.She did it again and I sucked her fingers.

I undressed and was really hard.Her mouth sucked my cock and her fingers went inside my asshole.She is no girl,she is real woman;at least sexually. My cum went all over her.She let it drip all over her breasts and rubbed it all over her.

We went into the the fuck room and she went on all fours.I tongue fucked her from behind and she moaned and then screamed for me to fuck her. I slid in real easy because her pussy was soaking wet.We fucked and came together at the same time.

Our sex dripped out of her pussy into the glass that I put under her.I was surprised at how much was there. I fed it to her and she drank the whole thing. Christie is really starting to enjoy sex.Not just fuck and leave, so long and thanks. We kissed and she climbed on top of me liking the way I stroked her body.

I told her to go to the gym with the smell of our sex on her. I know K will enjoy that and fuck her to pieces.

No comments: