Wednesday, October 20, 2010

She Couldn't Wait

I didn't know who was coming, but I knew one of them would.After the sex K and I had last night and this morning one would come home.

I finished up before lunch and prepared a nice meal. In she walked completely naked.Her beautiful brown skin shining from oil.We live in a very secluded place , set back very far from the road.Jasmine told me she oiled herself up before coming in. My cock became very hard,very fast. I was no longer interested in eating.

It is still warm enough outside and we went on the back deck naked.I held her very close to me.Her nipples against my hairy chest.She was grinding herself into me.I was almost ready to explode.She reached down and held my cock and then stroked me until my cum went all over her brown belly.She rubbed herself against me and we became sticky.

I put her on the railing and she spread her legs apart.I could see her pussy was wet.I started to fuck her with my tongue.Her hands holding my head tightly .Her juices went all over me. She asked me how I liked Maria and I told her she is a very dirty girl which I like. Jasmine got went off the railing and bent down in front of me. Holding my cock she sucked me. Then she asked if I need to pee.Smiling I told her I do. She held my cock to her mouth and drank the whole thing.She licked her fingers and lips.Then she told me she is still the dirtiest girl. We kissed for a long time and played with each other.

She turned around and bent over the railing.Jasmine told me to fuck her pussy and asshole.I took turns and my cum filled her pussy.The cum ran down her thighs and I rubbed it all over her back.

She lifted her leg and peed all over me.Then she wiped all the pee on my body.I felt her tongue licking me. We fucked again and needed a shower since we were so dirty.

In the shower we didn't fuck.Instead I just pleasured her. After the shower we went downstairs to eat lunch.She sat on my lap and fed me.Her big cantaloupe tits resting against me.I played with them and she liked it.

A nice time

No comments: