Sunday, October 10, 2010

What To Do Today

The outside needed a lot of cleaning up. I didn't realize that it was so neglected. Today we are doing that. We; means Jasmine and myself. K and Debbie went back to the beach house to finish up there. I cut the grass, we raked the leaves, and did a general clean up.

I put up two steaks on the grill. We sat outside and ate them and drank beer. Our property is very secluded and that makes things very interesting. I needed to pee and got up to go inside. Jasmine stopped me and told me to pee outside.I pulled my pants down and did just that. The beer really had an effect on me. Then Jasmine took her turn.

I was fascinated watching her. She took her jeans off and lifted her leg. She started to pee .Instead of squatting, she stood straight up and pissed like a man. I clapped my hands and laughed. My cock was hard and she started to lick it. First very slowly then faster.Her teeth going up and down lightly biting me.I felt her finger in my asshole, making me moan. All of a sudden I shot my load so hard, she choked.It went all over her. I took my shirt off and cleaned her up,we drank some more beer. I took her top off and played with her nipples. She was naked now and I sucked them so good.

My cock hard again, she lowered herself on it and fucked me like a dildo taking complete control. Her beautiful tits bouncing up and down as she fucked me.I came inside her and we sat together, my cock in her.Her arms around my neck as we kissed so passionately. Her skin is starting to get light again. It is a beautiful chocolate mocha color. I told her she looks beautiful.

We gathered our clothes, both of us naked and went inside.I watched the cum coat the inside of her thighs as she walked.I told her that her ass is magnificent. She smiled and wants me to fuck it.She loves the feeling of my cum exploding in her asshole.

We needed a shower and it is a perfect place to fuck.Holding onto to the shower bars I coated her asshole and went in.She pushed herself onto me and we started to fuck.She talked real dirty and told me to fuck the dirty whore.Of course it took time but I did explode in her asshole.I held her and played with her nipples and tits.My hands all over her beautiful brown body.

We didn't get dressed and stayed naked together around the house.We both have a huge sexual hunger for each other. So we knew we would fuck through out the day. She asked me if I would like to have a threesome with K or one of the other girls. Although I like the idea, I am not that good at it.She told me that she and K will guide me as we go along.

I am up for anything, so why not.

No comments: