Monday, October 11, 2010

You will do anything

Working at home has its advantages.Sex is one of them and I took advantage today.A beautiful day,nice and warm.I am sitting with my computer on the back deck. I am done doing my prep work and I emailed J when is she available this week.I have been using her more and more.I set the appointment and emailed her ,thanking her for the last time in the City.

I was surprised to see Christie come over.She has a half day and by chance stopped over on her way home.We chatted for a while and she told me she needs a shower.She is still sweaty from the gym. She undressed and I looked at her young perfect tits, my cock hard.I undressed as well ,she licked my cock.

I brought her to the sex room and I started to pleasure her.Her body smelled from her work out sweat. The more I tongue fucked her the louder she moaned.Then she started to scream for me to fuck her. I could see her pussy lips start to puff and her clit start to show. I slid inside, feeling her pussy muscles grip my cock like a vise.I fucked her fast and hard until my cum filled her up. Then she told she is ready for the shower.

It must be the talk within the girls about the threesome I am suppose to have.She asked me if she and K can fuck me. After the shower we sat and drank beer even though she isn't 21 yet. Any girl who can fuck like Christie is an adult in my book.

She sat in back of me and reached around holding my cock and stoking me.This lasted until my cum was all over me. She laughed and said I needed to be cleaned up.I felt her tongue licking my body.

We dressed and thanked me for fucking her. I should tell K I chose her to have the threesome.

No comments: