Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lazy Sunday

The girls went out.They didn't tell me where they were going.I know that usually means they are going to have fun by themselves.K will tell me about it later.She loves telling me about whom she has sex with.

The phone rang before and it was Christie.She wanted to know if K was there and I told her no,all the girls went out.I know its just a pretense to see if I am alone so she can come over and have sex.

The bell rang and I knew it was her.She was wearing sweat pants and a zipper hoodie.It was more than half way unzipped, her breasts popping out. Christie has become a very nice sex partner. We kissed and I felt her tits pressed against me.

I offered her a beer and we sat drinking.I unzipped her hoodie all the way.Of course she had nothing else on.She got up and took her sweat pants off.Again nothing on underneath.She was naked and I loved looking at her. I also undressed and she straddled herself on my lap.My cock rock hard.She lowered herself on my cock her arms around my neck and we kissed.She moved around,grinding herself on me.She knew I was ready to cum and kept doing it until my cum filled her up. Christie likes the feel of my cum filling her up.

I brought her into the fuck room ,tied her up and blindfolded her.Then I left her alone for a while until she called me back.I didn't come right away.Instead I made her want me. She felt my tongue licking her pussy but she couldn't move.I kept doing this until she came. Then I was ready to fuck her.

Faster and harder ,again filling up her pussy with my cum.I let it drip into a glass and then fed it to her.She drank it all up. I untied her and took off the blindfold and she held me tight.

We fucked again very slowly, both of us came together. We dressed and talked about sex.She hasn't fucked any other man besides me since we started having sex. At the gym she has regular sex with numerous women which she really enjoys.But she still needs a cock and I fill that need.

Tomorrow I am going to the gym to take care of the books and paperwork. I love watching the women work out.

No comments: