Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Together

Two out of three left together. That left Jasmine, my chocolate princess alone with me.K and Debbie decided to go to the flea market and then the mall. I know this usually means a side trip somewhere.

She climbed into bed with me naked.Jasmine has a perfect body and loves to show it to me.Her perfect round tits,long legs and nice round ass. We didn't fuck right away.Instead we played with each other. We both like oral so she went on top of me,69 and we pleasured each other. She kept my cum in her mouth and dripped it into mine then we shared the rest.

Laying down next to me I mounted her and we fucked like crazy. After we finished she cried and held me.I am used to this because she loves K and I both.

She sat on the toilet but I needed to piss.She told me I should use her. Holding my cock as I pissed my yellow pee covered her and she licked me.We kissed and I tasted the pee on her lips.Its very dis gusting but we both like to do this.In the shower we washed each other.I felt her fingers in my asshole.I became so hard, moaning as she kept doing it.She jerked me until I squirted my cum, the water washing it away.

Playing some more together it was time to fuck her asshole.I didn't lube her this time.I started to go in and she pushed back onto me. We fucked again until my cum filled her asshole.

After the shower we were hungry.Both of us naked we ate breakfast and talked.We are starting to close the beach house and move back home. K and Debbie packed their things already.

We should be finished by lunch.I told Jasmine to wear her fuck me dress,no bra or panties. We will go to Jimmies, I love showing her off.

We will fuck through out the day because we have the time and the need. A young beautiful black woman has turned into a sexual dirty girl. Its every woman's dream.

No comments: