Thursday, June 10, 2010

Busy

I thought I would be able to have more time to fool around this summer. It turns out I am more busy than ever. J got over her issues and she came with me on a couple of appointments. She really made a hit. Her skirt couldn't be tighter and her tits were busting out of her blouse.

Today I am able to work at home.My head is clear to write something again without any distractions. Dee came over a little while ago, her girlfriend left her to visit her mother. I didn't want to tell Dee that Cathy is bored and looking to do something else.

Dee is so predictable, but I like that. She came over wearing short-shorts and a belly shirt. Even though she should dress more like a woman of her age instead of a teenager, I thought it was sexy. She is funny, knocking on the door then barges right in without waiting to say come in. She plopped herself down on the couch telling she is bored because Cathy left and proceeds to take her top and shorts off. Patting the couch she motions me to sit next to her. I love the perfume scent she uses. I undress and we start our fucking.

Dee tells me she has a lot of time and wants to be fucked like a woman should be fucked. Spreading her legs I lay her down, inserting my fingers in her pussy and licking. Her hands grip my head holding me there tightly as I tongue fuck her. I put my hands under her ass, lifting her up and start to lick her taint and then around her asshole. She starts to go wild and bucks as I stick my tongue inside her asshole. We continue this until she tells me to fuck her. I don't do it right away, instead I tell her to beg me. Holding my cock she sucks me and sticks her finger in my asshole. I am ready to explode and hold her face as I fuck her mouth. Like a champion she sucks harder and deeper until I fill her mouth with my cum. She swallows everything, opening her mouth showing me the white cum.

We go 69 and we are both ready to go again. This time she is on all fours as I sink deep inside her wet cunt. I hold her hair,pulling her head back and slap her ass until its fire engine red. She tells me to slap her harder, which I do. I finally explode inside her holding her belly tightly against me as I fill her up. I am still hard and feel the wetness as I go in and out. I see the cum drip out of her.

After I pull out we sit on the couch together.Her head on my shoulder playing with my cock trying to make me hard again. Its nice outside so we go on the back deck. Fucking outside is nice because you can feel the breeze. She straddles my lap ,filling her pussy with my cock. She begins to fuck me and I cum again inside her. She gets off, kneels and the cum drips all over the deck.

We went inside and drank some coffee and talked. She is looking forward to enjoying the summer.

No comments: