Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today is J Day

J came late yesterday afternoon. I love the way she pressed herself against me. I felt her soft breasts, her body smelled very nice.

I showed her to her room and told her she could shower if she wanted to and I went to get her fresh towels. When I came back she was naked on her bed, her legs spread open and invited me to join her. We fucked together like two dogs in heat. I left her and she went to shower.

Today I was up early to finish the proposal. I really needed J to help me with it. J told me that when she comes to my house all she wants to do is have sex. The girls left and I went to my office. I was proud that I finished it with a power point along with the documentation.

J finally got up and came downstairs to eat. She was wearing a robe but I could tell she was naked underneath. I asked her after she is done if she would go over everything with me. Smiling, she said of course.

My back was turned facing the computer. I saw her reflection and knew she was naked. I didn't do a thing and let her make the first move. I heard her tell me she is here to help me. Again, I did nothing and told her to pull up a chair next to me. I felt her hands on me. She took my shirt off and I stood up. Then I took off my shorts. Both of us naked we kissed. The window was open and anyone could see us but we didn't care.

She laid down on the desk, spreading her legs apart and I entered her. I fucked her and it felt very nice. She told me to cum inside her but I came on her belly. She spread my cum all over herself like body lotion.

We went upstairs to shower but first she needed to pee. As she sat on the toilet my cock was by her lips.She sucked me until I almost came again. The water was warm and I massage her shoulders and played with her tits. I told her to hold on to the shower bars as I fucked her from behind.

We did manage to finish the presentation but she told me she wants to fuck me the whole day. I asked her when is she going to have some fun with K. She told me tonight she is sleeping with K and Debbie. I smiled because I will sleep with my chocolate princess once again over night.

We will both be very happy. I am hard already just thinking about fucking her and being with her tonight. Jasmine has become more than just a sex partner, she knows that, K knows that, and I know that. I guess this was sure to happen.

No comments: